Discovering a new destination is like cutting into a layer cake, art, architecture and nature all align for the buffet of experiences that awaits you. Not to mention the amazing encounters with the locals! We are inviting you to pick an in-depth cultural adventure of a life time.
What is included in the tour
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- Park entry fees
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- Guided tour of the Livingstone Museum
- Safari game drive and rhino walk
Guided tour of mukuni village
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned
- Enjoy a ranger-guided visit to the second smallest national park in Zambia
- Tour combines a thrilling game drive & a guided walking safari
- Get close & personal with the White rhinos during a guided rhino walk
- Ample time to click beautiful pictures at the park
- Tour which gives you a glimpse of lives of local people - their culture & beliefs
- Meet the Toka Leya people in their home village which was founded in 13th century
- Also visit the craft village of Mukuni to learn about the intrinsic wood carvings
In the morning at 07:00hrs clients will be picked from the hotel reception and taken to Mukuni village for guided village tour. You will visit each and every home stead and interact with elders after the village tour you will be driven to Livingstone museum which houses the library of the history, tradition and the culture of the Zambian people as a whole. They will be given the tour of the entire museum and everything will be explained to them by the museum attended after the museum tour clients will the visit the Mukuni craft village to see local curving and culture explained through wood work. After Mukuni craft market client visits the local food market so that they can appreciate Zambian dietary needs as various culture demands. After town tour you will proceed for guided tour of the Victoria Falls.
The Victoria Falls is the biggest and most renowned waterfalls in Zambia. At almost 2 kilometers wide and 103 meters deep, the Victoria Falls is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and it is a World Heritage site. At its peak that is after the rain season, it offers a stunning view of about 550,000 cubic meters of water per second. We will give you our historic and traditional information about this wonder of the world.
Clients will be picked at their lodging place at 15:00 hrs and driven to the Park. Along the ways our guide will pay for their pack entry fees. A short pre tour briefing will be conducted at the park gate before the tour. Clients will be inducted on the do and don’ts of the pack. Clients are entitled to two activities, the game drive and the walking safari. They will do a 2 hour game drive on open Safari vehicles after which they will do a walking safari under the supervision of a game ranger and our guide. They will participate in the tracking of the Wide Mouthed Rhinos which are the highlights of the park. Clients will be able to come very close to the Rhinos for better viewing and photographing.