Experience the most popular and exciting activities that Livingstone has to offer with this incredible adventure package.
- Witness the beauty of the largest waterfall of the world on this day
- Take a guided tour which shall familiarize you will local customs & traditions
- Enough time to click pictures & appreciate one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Enjoy a ranger-guided visit to the second smallest national park in Zambia
- Tour combines a thrilling game drive & a guided walking safari
- Get close & personal with the White rhinos during a guided rhino walk
- Ample time to click beautiful pictures at the park
What is included in the tour
- Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Transportation in air-conditioned minibus
- Excursions: activities as per itinerary
- National park & game drive entrance fees as per itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Daily breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal visa, border taxes
- Tips, laundry, and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and arrival and departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Optional excursions and activities
- Airport transfer in a air conditioned mini-bus
- Overnight at Royal Livingstone Hotel
- Sunset cruise
- Soft drinks, beers, wine, bottled water & light snacks during sunset cruise
- Sunset cruise pick-up and drop-off
After your arrival at Harry Mwanga Nkhumbula international airport our driver will transfer you to Royal Livingstone hotel and help you to check-in. The hotel is located on the banks of the Zambezi River, The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara is named after the legendary explorer who named Zambia’s iconic waterfall in honour of his queen. Paying tribute to this glorious era, our hotel evokes Victorian elegance and colonial traditions in impeccable style, and offers unforgettable adventures.
At 15:30 hours you will be picked from the hotel reception for sunset cruise. This is where you hear the call of Africa while sipping cocktails and enjoying delicious snacks in the fading twilight on this fabulous two hour sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River and you will have the opportunity to see hippos and possibly elephants.
Enjoy the refreshing moment on the Zambezi River and unite with the spirit of Africa. After the sunset cruise you will be taken back to the hotel.
- Over night at the Royal Livingstone
- Bottled water
- Entry fees
- Guided tour of the falls Zambian/Zimbabwean side
- Safari game drive and rhino walk
- Soft drink, crisps or muffin and bottled water during game drive
- Return transfers to and from the hotel
Falls tour Zambian side
Clients will be picked from the hotel reception at 08:00 hours to the falls entrance on the Zambian side where they will be briefed on how the tour will be conducted. This is done at the Falls Monumental Structure. The tour on the Zambian side includes the visit to the David Livingstone Statue, the visit to the Second World War Memorial statue and crossing over the Knife Bridge and ultimately reach the western cataract where you will enjoy the magnificent view of the Livingstone Island and the Main Falls on the Zambian side.
Falls tour Zimbabwean side
Afterwards you will cross over to Zimbabwe for the final leg of Victoria Falls tour after the immigration formalities. On your way to Zimbabwe you will cross over the Victoria Falls bridge, here you will be able to see bungee jumpers at play. The greatest highlight in Zimbabwe is the Main Falls, the highest and the largest collection of water plunging down the gorge. The view is astounding and magnificent.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Livingstone in readiness of safari game drive and rhino walks.
Game Drive and Rhino Walk
In the afternoon at 15:00 hour you will be picked from the hotel reception for the safari game drive and rhino walks. Along the ways our guide will handle the park entry fees. A short pre tour briefing will be conducted at the park gate before the tour. You will be instructed on the do's and don’ts while in the park. You are entitled to two activities, the game drive and the walking safari. You will enjoy a two hour game drive on an open safari vehicle after which upi will do a walking safari under the supervision of a game ranger and our guide. They will participate in the tracking of the Wide Mouthed Rhinos which are the highlights of the park. You will be able to come very close to the rhinos for better viewing and photographing.
After the walking safari, you will be lead to the vehicle and driven back to the hotel.
After your breakfast in the morning the vehicle will be ready at the reception in readiness for your departure.