The Chobe Day Trip offers amazing views of the Chobe River and an abundance of wildlife, all packed in just one day. You will be taken on a 2 hour safari game drive along the shores and a boat cruise on the river itself, allowing you to get really up close to the animals from the water.
Chobe National Park is Botswana's first national park, and also the most biologically diverse. Located in the north of the country, it is Botswana's third largest park and has one of the greatest concentrations of game in all of Africa. This park is noted for having a huge population of elephants as well as lions, leopards, buffalos, impalas, giraffes, zebras, baboons etc.
What is included in the tour
- Transfers to and from your hotel within Livingstone
- Entry fees to Chobe National Park
- Lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge
- Bottled water and soft drinks during the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips & gratuities (option)
- Visa if required
- Full day Safari Experience in Chobe National Park
- Included is a cruise on Chobe River & Game Drive in the Park
- Spot the resident wildlife from boat as well as your 4X4
- Group size limited to 40 pax for a more personalized experience
One day itinerary
You will be picked from your hotel/lodge at around 7 am for a one hour drive to Kazungula border which is the crossing point to Botswana. After the immigration formalities, on the Botswana side, you will be welcomed by your guide.
For half of the day you can enjoy a game drive on the banks of the Chobe River. The other half of the day you will be cruising on the river for up close viewing of the animals.
Lunch is served during a one our break at the nearby Chobe Safari Lodge.
After this mini safari vacation you will again go through border formalities and be taken back to your hotel in Livingstone